Selection

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Minecraft Modding




         I am absolutely excited to explain Minecraft modding today.  First, I will teach you what Minecraft is.  Then, I will explain what modding is.  Finally, I will talk about how I learned to mod.
     Minecraft is a survival game.  The goal of the game is to mine and craft items.  I use a crafting table to create items such as weapons.  Mining is also a serious part of Minecraft.  There are many different types of materials to mine in Minecraft.
     Modding is actually customizing Minecraft.  Minecraft is programmed with JAVA.  I used the program Eclipse to change JAVA.  You can change things like strength, health, and damage.  I used a program called Gimp to create the colors and designs of the items.  You can create items and characters, such a robot that shoots missiles or a new kind of food.
     I learned how to mod with YouthDigital.com.    Youth Digital  has educational videos.  I took the Mod 1 class.  It is taught by Justin.  He is hilarious.
    Modding is really enjoyable and educational.  I learned from my mistakes.  I give this program 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment