Selection

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Call of Duty Black Ops 3


      CALL OF DUTY 3 zombies is epic! I have a favorite map called "DER RISE". Der Rise is on Call of Duty Black Ops 1.  The people who made Call of Duty 3 made a remake on Der Rise. I don’t have the game, but the graphics are so REAL, and even the teleporter is real, and I REALLY want to get this game. I need to take a breath. :) Hopefully I will get this game on Christmas. I hope you guys enjoy.  I try to get the cheap stuff online. GO TO THE LINK :) BELOW    

                 
                                                                                                         

PreOrder of the game called Call of Duty Black Ops 3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment